The Writing Rituals Tag Challenge is a tag game in which authors are asked nine questions about their writing rituals. The questions are:
1. When do you write? (time of day, day of week)
2. How do you seclude yourself from the outside world?
3. How do you review what you wrote the previous day?
4. What song is your go-to when you’re feeling uninspired?
5. What do you always do (i.e. listen to music, read, watch youtube, etc.) when you find yourself struggling with writer’s block?
6. What tools do you use when you’re writing?
7. What’s the one thing you can’t live without during a writing session?
8. How do you fuel yourself during your writing session?
9. How do you know when you’re done writing?
These are my answers!