Who I Am
I am May Dawney. I own and manage this website as well as the newsletter listed below. You can contact me with any concerns at email@example.com
Sites Affected by This Policy
- maydawney.com – includes a blog subscription option
Data Collection – Website
Non-personally identifying information such as browser type, referring site, date and time of visit may be collected for the purpose of understanding how visitors use the site. This information is not released or shared with anyone not associated with May Dawney.
- Personally identifying information such as IP address, name, email address, website address, are collected for users who choose to leave comments on posts or who use May Dawney’s contact form. Email addresses will not be posted, only name and website address if the user chooses to share it. This information is used by WordPress to send further comments/responses to users who choose to receive them or by May Dawney for the sole purpose of communicating with website visitors. This information will not be disclosed to anyone outside of May Dawney and it’s contractors except in response to a court order or governmental request.
- At times, similar data may be collected on other forms for giveaways, book orders, opinion polls, etc. We will not ask for any data than is not necessary and relevant for the purpose stated on the form.
- Held on file with WordPress: name and email address of anyone who signs up to receive updates when something is added to the website. Users may unsubscribe from these updates at any time.
Data Collection – May Dawney’s newsletter
- In the footer of every newsletter, you will find an unsubscribe link. You may use it to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. This does not delete your personal data from MailChimp or May Dawney’s records. To have your data deleted, you must contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Rights Based on GDPR
- You have the right to access your personal data and to know how we use it.
- You have the right to request that we update or correct your personal data.
- You have the right to be forgotten. In other words, you may request that we will delete your personal data.
Amazon Affiliate program
- This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (and Amazon UK, too), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon.com may serve content and advertisements, collect information directly from visitors, and place or recognize cookies on visitors’ browsers.
- Some links you click on might generate a small commission for us but only if you purchase. This does not cost visitors anything extra. You can assume that each page on this site contains affiliate links.
- The small fees we receive in exchange for advertising or through readers purchasing through affiliate links helps us to maintain this site. By purchasing through an affiliate link, this does not result in any additional charge for you, the customer.
All queries and requests relating to your personal data can be directed to May Dawney via email: email@example.com